- (J.3) Xiaotian Dai , Alan Burns. Period Adaptation of Real-Time Control Tasks with Fixed-Priority Scheduling in Cyber-Physical Systems. Journal of Systems Architecture (JSA). 2019.
- (J.2) Xiaotian Dai , Wanli Chang, Shuai Zhao and Alan Burns. A Dual-Mode Strategy for Performance-Maximisation and Resource-Efficient CPS Design. ACM Transaction on Embedded Computer System (TECS). 2019.
- (J.1) Ran Wei, Tim Kelly, Xiaotian Dai , Shuai Zhao, Richard Hawkins. Model Based System Assurance Using the Structured Assurance Case Metamodel. Journal of Software Systems (JSS). 2019.
- (C.6) Shuai Zhao, Zhe Jiang, Xiaotian Dai , Iain Bate, Ibrahim Habli, Wanli Chang. Timing-Accurate General-Purpose I-O for Multi- and Many-Core Systems: Scheduling and Hardware Support. Design Automation Conference (DAC). 2020
- (C.5) Dawei Yang, Xinlei Li, Xiaotian Dai , Rui Zhang, Lizhe Qi, Wenqiang Zhang, Zhe Jiang, All in One Network for Driver Attention Monitoring. 45th International Conference on Acoustics,Speech and Processing (ICASSP). 2020.
- (C.4) Zhe Jiang, Neil Audsley, Pan Dong, Nan Guan, Xiaotian Dai , Lifeng Wei. MCS-IOV: Real-time I/O Virtualization for Mixed-Criticality Systems. 40th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS). 2019.
- (C.3) Xiaotian Dai , Alan Burns. Period Adaptation of Real-Time Control Tasks with Fixed-Priority Scheduling in Cyber-Physical Systems (oral presentation). International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies (Ada-Europe). 2019.
- (C.2) Xiaotian Dai , Wanli Chang, Shuai Zhao and Alan Burns. A Dual-Mode Strategy for Performance-Maximisation and Resource-Efficient CPS Design (oral presentation). International Conference on Embedded Software (EMSOFT). 2019.
- (C.1) Xiaotian Dai , Alan Burns. Predicting Worst-Case Execution Times in Long-Lived Real-Time Systems. International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies (Ada-Europe). 2017.
(*) This thesis won the Best Thesis Award (2019) of Department of Computer Science, University of York
- Xiaotian Dai . Flexible and Adaptive Real-Time Task Scheduling in Cyber-Physical Control Systems. PhD Thesis. University of York. 2019.
- Xiaotian Dai . Vision-based Localization and Tracking of a UGV using a Quadcopter. Master Thesis. University of Sheffield. 2014. [Demo Video]
(J: journal; C: conference paper; R: technical report; W: workshop paper; A: article)