- Anomaly Detection using Timing Pattern Recognition in Autonomous Driving Systems
- Network Scheduling and Real-Time Controller Co-Design on IEEE 802.1 Time-Sensitive Networks
- A Research Roadmap Towards Automated Assurance of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Period Adaptation for Real-Time Control Tasks under Fixed Priority Scheduling
- (C.2) Zhe Jiang, Neil Audsley, Pan Dong, Nan Guan, Xiaotian Dai, Lifeng Wei. MCS-IOV: Real-time I/O Virtualization for Mixed-Criticality Systems. 40th IEEE Real-Time Systems Symposium (RTSS). 2019.
- (J.2) Xiaotian Dai, Wanli Chang, Shuai Zhao and Alan Burns. A Dual-Mode Strategy for Performance-Maximisation and Resource-Efficient CPS Design. ACM Transaction on Embedded Computer System (TECS). 2019.
- (J.1) Ran Wei, Tim Kelly, Xiaotian Dai, Shuai Zhao, Richard Hawkins. Model Based System Assurance Using the Structured Assurance Case Metamodel. Journal of Software Systems (JSS). 2019.
- (T.2) Xiaotian Dai. Flexible and Adaptive Real-Time Task Scheduling in Cyber-Physical Control Systems. PhD Thesis. University of York. 2019.
- (C.1) Xiaotian Dai, Alan Burns. Predicting Worst-Case Execution Times in Long-Lived Real-Time Systems. Ada-Europe International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies. 2017.
- (R.1) Xiaotian Dai. The Role of Flexible Models in Adaptive Real-Time Scheduling. University of York. 2015.
- (T.1) Xiaotian Dai. Vision-based Localization and Tracking of a UGV using a Quadcopter. Master Thesis. University of Sheffield. 2014. [Demo Video]
(J: journal; C: conference paper; R: report; W: workshop paper; A: article; T: thesis)